Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > PC suite for MAC
PC suite for MAC

1526 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2019-12-07 21:46:19

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Diffster
    2019-10-10 08:25:04
     I am having problems connecting my new MD808 Pro (no discussion topic available for this yet).

I initially managed to register the device and download the software updates.  I have successfully connected it to a car an interrogated the car, saved a Print file, but cannot upload the file.

The PC Suite on MAC (Hign Sierra 10.13.6) times out stating no device found.  I have tried different USB ports and cables also a Windows laptop (although fails to even run the s/w for Windows, but that might be that my company PC doesn't allow certain Admin install functions).  

Live Chat system nevers seems to have support people available.  I did receive one email asking which model device I have - but they didn't respond to thae follow up.  

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    davlight971

2019-10-16 20:24:13 (Reply to:Diffster)

you have to use the SD card it will find it then insert you login details...then just follow instruction 

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    mhinsche

2019-12-07 21:46:19 (Reply to:Diffster)

Your MAC PC will not update when connected via USB cable.
    The SD card slot on MAC is read only, you cannot write to the card, for this you need a Windows operating system.  
    Also, if you need to download and update the vehicles, you will need to insert the card into the computer.  If your computer does not have an SD slot you need to buy a USB/SD card reader/writer.  I always make extra cards as backup since I've had to do this a few times already.

Total1 Pages